REGISTER YOUR PRODUCTS AND GET EXTRA BENEFITS
Please register your product at xincainc.com prior to any warranty claim. All XINCA products are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. If you purchased your product at xincainc.com your product was registered at the time of purchase, no extension is needed.
Note: All XINCA warranties are non-transferrable and are only available to the original end-user of the product. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sources that are not subject to XINCA’s quality controls. Second-hand items, including those purchased from websites such as Amazon, eBay are not covered by the XINCA Warranty Policy.
* Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
* A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
* If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
* You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE
* Order number from online purchased made through XINCA’s authorized resellers.
* Sales invoice.
* Dated sales receipt from an authorized XINCA reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
SHIPPING COSTS MUST BE COVERED BY BUYER IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS
* Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
* Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
* Returning items claimed to have defects but found by UGREEN quality control to be in working condition.
* Returning defective items in international shipping.
* Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of XINCA and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
* Products without sufficient proof of purchase
* Lost or stolen products
* Items that have expired their warranty period
* Non quality-related issues
* Free products
* Repairs through 3rd parties
* Damage from outside sources
* Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
* Purchases from unauthorized re-seller
XINCA IS NOT LIABLE FOR
* Loss of data incurred from use of XINCA products
* Returning personal items sent to XINCA